That's right, 6 weeks from today we will be on our way back to the states for a 3 week visit! Can you tell I (Nicole) am just a little excited?!? The first week we will be in Anderson, IN for a conference and then the last 2 weeks will be spent in Florida visiting some of our sponsoring churches and spending time with our family and friends. All I have to say is that 10 months is a long time without seeing friends and family!
Until then, we have a lot of things going on and would appreciate your prayers. Beginning tonight we have guests coming to stay with us until Sunday. Also this weekend, we will be spending time planning the 2 week German teen camp that will be taking place this summer. Then in 2 weeks Aaron and I are going to Paris, at the request of our regional bosses, to do some follow-up from the Three Worlds conference that took place a couple of months ago. I have always dreamed of going to Paris, so I am really looking forward to this trip! I am sure we will have several pictures to post and we will definitely be blogging about that experience.
Well, we need to get back to cleaning before our guests arrive! Hopefully next weeks blog will be a little more exciting, but we just wanted to give you a little update on what our next few months look like. We hope to see some of you during our time in the states!
No comments:
Post a Comment